The Bahamas is situated in the Atlantic Ocean and well known for its sun-starved playground. This island is present in between the depth of Florida and North Atlantic coasts with total 2400 cays and 700 islands. The Bahamas is full of different trees like mangroves, arrays of beaches, forests, historic towns, and reefs. It has lots of things to explore with a beautiful visit.
Places to travel in the Bahamas
1. Atlantis Paradise Island
It is a beautiful place to visit in the Bahamas with a large swimming area, long river ride, high-speed slides, aquarium, and luxury entertainment hotels. Here travelers will also find different restaurants and shops.
It is a popular port of cruise ships with a Cable beach of white sand packed with lots of crowds. Here you can also explore museums, different shops, market, zoo, conversation center etc.
3. Grand Bahama
Next place to visit is Grand Bahama which is the popular destination of tourists with the tourist hub for dining, entertainment, and shopping.
Best hotels in Bahama
* Guanahani Beach Club Resort: Various facilities being provided by this resort are
- Water Sports
* Sunrise Beach Club & Villas: Various facilities being provided by this resort are
- Beach facility
- Water Sports
* Coral Beach Inn: Various facilities being provided by this resort are
- Beach facilities
- Air conditioning
Best Restaurants to eat in the Bahamas
* Cafe Matisse is situated at Bank Lane, Nassau and offers Vegetarian, Italian option.
* Sapodilla is situated at West Bay Street, Nassau and offer Caribbean, seafood and European dishes
* Graycliff Restaurant is situated at West Hill Street, Nassau which offers Seafood, European and Contemporary options.