Bahamas Island is a group of 700 plus islands present in the Atlantic Ocean. It is one of the richest countries in that area. The best time to visit Bahamas is from November to Mid-April. This Island was earlier inhabited by the Lucayan People and later ruled by the British Crown.
Places to visit-
- Paradise Island- It has an ocean themed Resort called the Atlantis Paradise Resort and a beautiful beach.
- Harbour Island- Here you can find the beautiful pink sand beaches and also the coral reefs.
- Pig Beach- There is a huge population of Pigs in this area, that is why the name Pig Beach. You can do snorkeling here.
- Castaway Cay- A Private Island located near Great Abaco Island. It was earlier known as the Gorda cay.
- Little Stirrup Cay- This Island attracts a large number of tourists because of its beauty and is also known as the Berry Island.
- Little San Salvador Island- You can find a variety of bird life here and stringrays.
- Nassau Straw Market- Famous market of Bahamas where you can find souvenirs
- Great Stirrup Cay- Snorkeling can be enjoyed here
- Fort Fincastle- A fort made in 1793 and was used a s a light house thereafter.
- Blue Lagoon Island
- Elbow Cay
- Green turtle Cay
Where to stay?
Some of the top most hotels in Bahamas are-
- Towne Hotel- This hotel has beautiful rooms, a bar and an outdoor Pool
- Sunrise Beach Club- It is designed in the form of Villa with kitchen and living room and an outdoor pool.
- Atlantis Royal Towers- It is an average 2 star hotel and if you are on a budget trip, you can plan on staying here.
- Coco Plum Bahamas- It Has open air restaurant and bar with outdoor pool and barbeque grills
- The Ocean Club- It has 3 outdoor pools and a luxurious dining.